With every release of a new Samsung phone comes innovative updates and fun features to enhance your smartphone user experience. The Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra are the latest models, offering cutting-edge technology that makes using your phone easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
With a gorgeous display, superior camera performance, and 5G speeds (depending on the phone carrier), you certainly can’t go wrong with any of these desirable models. But most importantly, the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra all feature AR Emoji capabilities, allowing you to better express yourself when texting with friends and family.
AR Emoji Features
With AR Emoji on the Samsung S20 and beyond, you can create an emoji to look just like you — or you can take on the role of cute and goofy characters. Disney lovers can even turn their AR Emoji sticker into Mickey or Minnie, sending fun voice messages that mimic your real facial expressions and movement.
Can’t get enough of AR Emojis? Here are some other fun things you can do with the feature:
- Use AR Doodle to record videos and add drawings and handwriting to your face
- Head to AR Emoji Studio to accessorize your emoji, edit your facial features, or create your own emoji stickers
- Choose Mask mode to make your AR Emoji mimic your facial expressions
- Choose Mirror mode to make your AR Emoji mimic your body movement
How to Create Your AR Emoji for Samsung S20, 20+, and 20 Ultra
Making your own personalized AR Emoji for Samsung S20 and other models will only take a few minutes. Follow these simple steps to start having more lively and fun conversations today:
- Open the Camera app
- Select the AR Emoji setting
- Press the plus sign to make a new emoji, or choose one of the character options
- Hold the camera up to your face
- Choose a male or female emoji option
- Edit your emoji by changing hairstyle, clothes, accessories, and more
- Press “Next” to wrap up the process
Now it’s time to start sharing and receiving AR Emoji! Just head back to the Camera app and select the AR Emoji mode to see your personalized Emoji, then take a selfie or record videos to send to friends. You can even use your Emoji as a GIF in apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
Customize Your Emoji with Tafi
There are tons of ways to dress up your Emoji within the Camera app, but if you really want to make your avatar stand out, check out the unique designs from Tafi. We’ve created thousands of clothing and accessories to dress up your Samsung AR Emoji, so you’ll always be dressed just as well in the digital world as you are in real life.